Saturday, June 28, 2014

Forever Kicking Ass Together

Sometimes I look at my friends and think to myself "Where did I meet these crazy people?". But then i think "What would I do without them?"

I'm a friendly person, friendly as I can socialize with a lot of people and consider them as my friend in 30 minutes conversation. All of us have friends but what does a friend really need to take, for them to be called a "friend?". We have different standards, different qualities that we're looking for I want to introduce to you my friends (Ugh. correction?) My crazy friends is a better term for them. :) Let me also tell you what does a friend mean to me. 






"If you have crazy friends you have everything." -- a quote from anonymous person from the internet.

So does it means that I have everything because I have them?  Is that as easy as that? IN choosing my friends, I don't really have any standards or what so ever criteria for you to be my friend. There will be just something on you that we'll keep us together. That something? Honestly, I can't explain it through words because at some point in me I can just feel it, enjoy it and say to myself "She's my friend" as simple as that. My friends are annoying but I love them and I really do. I'am a lucky person to have them. They understand me the way i want to be understand, they provide me happiness that everyone's looking for, they knew my flaws and accept it without any hesitations. Maybe that's the reason why I have everything and God knows how thankful I'am for having them in my life. So to all my friends here's a not so short and not so long message for you:



To all my friends,
      You are not a friend, you are a family to me. You are my sister from another mother. You guys, is a home. So here's to the crap we talk, the guys we stalk, the laughs we can't stop, the gossip we spill, the conversation that is impossible to be understand by others, the beers we'd shared and the tears we'd shared to our mutual pain. We'll stay together through the years! 
        I won't leave, you won't be alone. We'll be forever kicking ass together. Thank you for everything!


Your friend,
Aira.

2 comments: