Friday, July 4, 2014

The hero without a cape



Feature Story

I want to feature  the “Worlds Greatest Tita Ever” She is BanBan Aquino, my father’s sister. A businesswoman, housewife, provider, O.F.W., breadwinner, full time mom and of course full time tita to me. I grew up with her since I’m in junior High School because of some family issues.She provides me everything and forgive my mistakes. To me, she’s like a mother and a father too but most of all that she’s my bestfriend too. Maybe God knows my parents will fail as a parents to me, that’s why she gave me a tita; a tita that is one in a billion and so rare to have. 

I knew we’re not the kind of sweet thingy, who says I love you all the time and give thanks for little things. Instead, we always fight over stupid things. You don’t know how thankful I’am to be your niece. Thank you for providing me everything, especially for the values that you innate to me. 

"Be strong all the time, whatever happens God has his purpose."

"If you think you’re right, fight for it. Make a stand on it and fight until you can."
"When others do bad things to you, forgive them."

Those are the words that you keep on reminding me of. What I really love about you was your humility. That’s the thing that want to have from you. I know that, that’s not inheritable because that’s a choice. But because of you, I’am challenge more to be a good and nice person. YOU are a inspiration tita. :) One day, I promise you that you’ll be proud  of me not because I’am a successful but because of the values that you innate to me. You always remind me that maybe I'am not your child but “I’am your product”.  You are my hero without a cape. 

If I’m going to die, I don’t want you to be my tita anymore. Because I want you to be my child. So I can raise you the way you raised me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment