Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Escape

           Do you ever wonder a place where you can forget everything, a place that no one knows you. A place where you can live at peace. Does it exist? Maybe in our fantasies 'cause in reality it doesn't exist.

          Reality is a battlefield where you need to survive your everyday existence from never ending pain, optional struggles, grief, and from demons that surround us. If we could just run away from reality for us to live in our own fantasy.



If we could just sleep for a long period and wake up until it's all over, and we are all wiser enough to face reality.


If we could just forget all the people who brings us pain over and over again.



         We will, but the reality is we can't. It is reality, we can not change it but as we accept it, we will know how to handle it. It;s up to us how we're going to handle and face our weighs and sometimes we just need a escape, to escape the reality.

         Lucky me, I already find mine. I found a way to escape from my reality. Where I can be me and I can be somebody else. It's a place where I can embrace the liberty and live my own fantasy away from the agonies. Luck you, your are now in my place, my way to escape. In my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment