Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Part of MINE

                  We are all fond of nature, all of us want to travel. To go somewhere to see a beach, mountains, cliffs, forest and any other beauty of nature. We could just fly away in this world, we'll do. I wonder why? maybe the beauty of nature brings us peace of mind. 

                  Let me share you my favorite escapade. In our province Pangasinan, every year we go there of course to see our relatives but the main reason is to have church to Our Lady of Manaoag. My family is a proud devotee of that church. Honestly, I'm not a religious person but everytime I had church there. I feel like I'm clean enough from my sins (It's just a feeling :P) I always go there with my family because I believed that best things are meant to be enjoyed with your family.







               










 Then after that we'll go to Nibaliw beach, San Fabian Pangasinan. Our relatives lives there near the seashore. I'm always amazed by the sea, though I'm already saw it for many times. But it always feels first. 


The beautiful sunrise that reminds me of hope... that everyday is a new beginning for something. 





The cool breeze of wind that reminds me of, that there are things that are not meant to be see but are meant to be felt. 





The blue clouds that makes me thinks, that God is behind that clouds while watching me enjoying my happiness.





The sea that reminds of my life... It can be calm or still and rough or rigid, but in the end it is always beautiful.






I do really love that place, it's a place of peace and place to enjoy. That place is really a part of mine.



(This entry is for Nature.)

No comments:

Post a Comment